To authenticate using Act! 365 you will need to provide the following credentials:
- Your Act! 365 API key
- Your Act! 365 Developer Key
To access your account API Key:
- Click Profile from the bottom left corner.
- Click My Profile.
- Click Apps & Integrations.
- Scroll down to the API Key section where the key should be displayed. Click the Generate API Key button to access the API token for your account if the key is not displayed.
The above steps were originally documented on the Act! 365 website on December 6, 2021. For updated information and more details regarding Act! 365 visit the Act! 365 Success Center.
You can retrieve your Act! 365 developer key by following these steps:
- Log into https://actcloud.3scale.net/ to get your developer key. If you do not already have an account, you'll need to sign up.
- After logging in, click the Give me my developer key now! button.
- You will now see the developer key for your application.