To be able to create a connection, you need to provide the following credentials:
- API 密钥
- Developer Key
To retrieve your API key, follow the steps below:
- Access your account from the Act! 365 sign in page.
- Select Profile from the bottom left corner.
- Select Apps & Integrations.
- Your API key is should be displayed under the API Key: section. In case the API key is not displayed, select the Generate API Key button to access the API token for your account.
To retrieve your Act! 365 developer key, follow the steps below:
- Log in at https://actcloud.3scale.net/ to get your developer key. If you do not have an account, you need to sign up.
- Select the Give me my developer key now! tab.
- Your developer key is now displayed on the screen.
To create a connection to your Act! 365 instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Act! 365.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- Enter your API key and your developer key and select Connect.
- Your connection has been added.
Updated about 4 hours ago