To be able to create a connection, you need to provide the following credentials:
- API キー
To generate an API key in your SendGrid account:
Access your account from the SendGrid sign in page.
Select your account name in the upper-left corner and then choose Account Details.
- From left-side menu, select API Keys.
- Select the Create API Key button in the upper-left corner.
- Enter a name, choose Full Access, and then select Create & View.
- Your API key is displayed on the screen. For security reasons, SendGrid cannot show you the API key again. Click on the API key to copy it and save it somewhere safe.
- Select Done.
To create a connection to your SendGrid instance, you need to perform the following steps:
Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select SendGrid.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
Select the Add connection button.
Enter your API Key and select Connect.
- Your connection has been added.