To be able to create a connection, you need to have the following credentials:
- Your Sugar Enterprise Site URL (for example, https://site_url.sugarcrm.com)
- The username for your Sugar account
- Sugar アカウントのパスワード
For more information on authenticating with Sugar, refer to the Getting started page.
インスタンスの URL やログイン資格情報に関するサポートが必要な場合は、システム管理者にお問い合わせください。
To create a connection to your Sugar instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Sugar Enterprise.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are now redirected to the sign in page. Enter your standard credentials and click Connect.
- The app asks for your permission to read, write, modify, and delete Sugar Enterprise data on your behalf.
- Your connection has been added.