To be able to create a connection, you need to provide the following credentials:
- サブスクリプション キー
- Subscription Region
To retrieve your credentials, follow the steps below:
- Login to your https://portal.azure.com dashboard and search for your Translators service using the search bar.
- In the Cognitive Services | Translator overview page, click your resource, for example, UiPathCognitiveServicesResource.
- Under Resource Management, select Keys and Endpoint.
- Your subscription keys and region are displayed.
To create a connection to your Microsoft Translator instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Microsoft Translator.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are redirected to the login page where you must provide your subscription key and region.
- [接続] をクリックします。
- Your connection has been added.
For more information about authenticating in Microsoft Translator, visit the Authenticate requests to Azure Cognitive Services page.