To authenticate using SendGrid, you will need to login using the following credential:
- API key
You will have to generate an API key in your SendGrid account by following these steps:
- Log in to your SendGrid account.
- Click on your account name in the upper-left corner of the screen and select Account Details.
- On the left-side menu click API Keys.
- Click the Create API Key button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Provide a name, select Full Access, then click Create & View.
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen.
For security reasons, SendGrid will not show you the API key again. Please copy the key and save it somewhere safe.
Connecting allows UiPath to read, write, modify, and delete SendGrid data on your behalf.
Updated 4 months ago