To authenticate using Box, you need to log in using your standard Box credentials:
- The Email associated with your account.
- The Password to your account.
To create a connection to your Box instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Box.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are now redirected to the connection page. Enter your email and password, and click Authorize.
- Your connection has been added.
The accounts should be enabled to access or establish a connection with Box. If not so, contact your administrator and request for the necessary access.
With access to your Box account, UiPath for Box can do the following:
- Read all files and folders stored in Box
- Read and write all files and folders stored in Box
- Manage groups
- Manage retention policies
- Enable integrations
- Manage app users
- Manage users.
For more information on authenticating with Box, refer to Box Documentation.
Updated a day ago