The following are links to step-by-step instructions on how to use the ServiceNow activities. These guides help you create a working sample of the different activities so that you can verify the connection to your ServiceNow instance and get familiar with the input/output datatypes.
After completing the steps in this guide, you'll have an automation sequence that does the following:
- Establishes a connection to your ServiceNow instance (ServiceNow Scope).
- Creates a new ServiceNow incident (Insert ServiceNow Record).
- Uploads a file to the new incident (Add Attachment).
- Downloads the uploaded file to a local folder (Download Attachment).
- Deletes the uploaded file (Delete Attachment).
- Verifies the file was deleted by trying to retrieve the attachment record and outputting the expected error message (Get ServiceNow Record, If).
- Deletes the created incident (Delete ServiceNow Record).
Updated 3 months ago