The Delete Event activity uses the Microsoft Graph DeleteEvent API to delete a specified event (Event).
The following steps and message sequence diagram is an example how the activity works from design time (i.e., the activity dependencies and input/output properties) to run time.
- Complete the Setup steps.
- Add the Microsoft Office 365 Scope activity to your project.
- Add an activity or run an external process that outputs a
Eventobject (e.g., Search Events).
- Add the Delete Event activity inside the Microsoft Teams Scope activity.
- Enter values for the Input properties.
- Run the activity.
- Your input property values are sent to the DeleteEvent API.
The values for the following properties are specified when adding this activity to your project in UiPath Studio.
- Enter the output property variable from the Search Events activity (Events) and specify the item in the array that you want to use (e.g., myEvents(0)).
If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Selected or Not Selected
The following image shows an example of the activity dependency relationship and input/output property values.
For step-by-step instructions and examples, see the Quickstart guides.
Updated 3 months ago