The Delete Model activity uses the Form Recognizer Delete Model API to delete a specified model (Model Id).
The following steps and message sequence diagram is an example of how the activity works from design time (i.e., the activity dependencies and input/output properties) to run time.
- Complete the Setup steps.
- Add the Azure Form Recognizer Scope activity to your project.
- Add an activity or run an external process that outputs the model identifier (e.g., Train Model, Get Models).
- Add the Delete Model activity inside the Azure Form Recognizer Scope activity.
- Enter values for the Input properties.
- Run the activity.
- Your input properties are sent to the Delete Model API.
- The API operation deletes the specified model.
The values for the following properties are specified when adding this activity to your project in UiPath Studio.
The display name of the activity.
If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Selected or Not Selected
The following image shows an example of the activity dependency relationship and input/output property values.
For step-by-step instructions and examples, see the Quickstart guides.
Updated 18 days ago