Identifies the language of the input text. Supported languages include:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Central Khmer, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Chuvash, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmal, Norwegian Nynorsk, Panjabi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Pushto, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- APIKey - The API key generated for your Language Translator instance on IBM Cloud.
- URL - The URL generated for your Language Translator instance on IBM Cloud.
- Text - The text to be analyzed. Accepts strings and
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Language - The language of the analyzed text.
Updated 5 months ago