Generates a list of tags for individual objects found within the specified image. The image below, for example, produces the tags grass, outdoor, house, sky, etc.:
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ImagePath - The path to a local image to analyze. The field is mutually exclusive with ImageUrl. This field supports only Strings and String variables.
- ImageUrl - The URL to a remote image to analyze. The field is mutually exclusive with ImagePath. This field supports only Strings and String variables.
- ResultLanguage - A selection that specifies in which language the result is shown.
The following options are available:
- en - For English.
- ja - For Japanese.
- pt - For Portuguese.
- zh - For Chinese.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The result, returned as an
Array<ImageTag>variable.This field supports only
ImageTag has the following structure:
- Confidence - Double. The confidence score for the tag.
- Hint - String. The hint for the tag.
- Name - String. Name of the tag.
Updated 3 months ago