Identifies and reads the handwritten text in an image.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Image Path - The path to the local image to analyze. The field is mutually exclusive with Image URL and supports only Strings and String variables.
- Image URL - The URL to the remote image to analyze. The field is mutually exclusive with Image Path and supports only Strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- IdentifiedText - An array of
Stringthat contains the text from the image split by lines.
- Language - The language of the written text. Supports only Strings and String variables.
- ReturnedText - The identified text returned as a `String'; each line is separated by a newline character.
Updated 3 months ago