This activity creates a new project on the DataRobot server by uploading a tabular data file (.csv, for example) and specifying a target feature. Dozens of machine learning models are then automatically fitted to this data set and trained to predict the target feature.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Password - The password used to log into DataRobot.
- URL - (Optional) The URL of your DataRobot host. Defaults to https://app.datarobot.com if no value is provided.
- Username - The username used to log into DataRobot.
- Data - The local path of the data file used to train each machine learning model. This is a tabular file in which each column holds a feature.
- Project Name - (Optional) The name of the project to be created. If not specified, the data file’s name is used.
- Target - One of the features indicated in your data file, which the machine learning models are trained to predict.
This activity accepts the following data file formats:
Note that this activity does not select or deploy any of the models trained as a result of creating your project. By visiting the DataRobot web app, you may see how the resultant models are ranked and deploy them appropriately.
Updated 5 months ago