In this topic, you will learn how to deploy Test Manager in the Azure portal.
- UiPath Orchestrator set up in your environment
- Access to Orchestrator Identity Management
- Open Azure Portal and Create a resource. For more information, see Manage Azure Resource Manager resource groups by using the Azure portal.
- Type in UiPath Test Manager in the search box and press Enter.
- In the Marketplace entry for UiPath Test Manager click Create to start configuring the deployment.
- Configure the Basics settings by selecting your custom subscriptions, resource groups and regions.
- Configure Resource Names settings:
- TestManager version: Deployment works only with Test Manager version 22.4 or higher.
- Test Manager Base App name: Enter a name for your Test Manager app.
- The resource names are defined by default, based on your app name. To configure custom settings, you can deselect this option.
- Configure SQL server settings, including credentials and database size allocation.
- In the Storage tab, configure Test Manager Storage Type. For more information, see Azure Storage redundancy.
- Generate an installation token in Orchestrator Identity Management by logging in as the host tenant. To get the access token, see Generate an installation access token. You will need the token for the next step.
- In the Integrations tab, configure the Test Manager Orchestrator URL and Orchestrator integration using the token generated through Identity Management.
- Add custom tags to your Test Manager resource. For more information, see Use tags to organize your Azure resources and management hierarchy.
- Review your resource and then click Create to start the deployment.
Updated about a month ago