There are two installer file types available to install Task Mining Client App on your machine:
task-mining-setup.exeused to install the Client App per-user
task-mining-setup.msiused to install the Client App per-machine
It is NOT supported to have both the .exe and .msi versions of Task Mining on the same machine.
The functionality of both installer types is the same.
Please find below a comparison between the two installer file types. This can help you decide what is the version that suits you.
App runs after installation
Requires Admin Rights for installation
Requires Admin Rights for running
Supports command-line installation
User Data folder
License files folder
Can Destination Folder be changed during installation?
To install the Client Application, follow the below steps:
- Check for the invitation email received from the Company Admin.
- Click Install now.
- Wait for the .exe file to be downloaded.
- Click the Task Manager icon and install it.
- The Sign in screen is displayed. Type in the following information:
- Enter address: enter the email address used for the invitation email.
- Invitation Code: enter the code you received in the invitation email.
Please be careful not to capture any spaces when copy/pasting the code.
- Two new icons are added on the lower left-hand corner of the screen: one for accessing the Recorder and one that displays the Process Queue.
Updated 5 days ago