During the workflow execution, the Robot connects to different services to download required automation packages, check licences, verify certificates, and more. Blacklisting any of these services can result in operation discrepancies, or even failure. The connection is established in the following cases:
- The Robot validates license details on the machine it is installed on and shares only license-related information with the licensing server.
- The Robot downloads the required automation packages.
The UiPath Robots connect to different services, such as:
The Cloud Edition of Orchestrator. (not needed for on-premise)
The Robot downloads the required activity packages. (not needed if all dependencies are hosted in Orchestrator)
Needed for locally licensed Robots to communicate with the Licensing Server. If we block this service then UiPath is not able to check the license status and verify the data in the license folder.
The Robot validates the root certification authority of the code signing certificate.
The Robot downloads the required activity dependencies.(not needed if all dependencies are hosted in Orchestrator)
The Robot checks whether or not the code signing certificate has been revoked.
The Robot connects to Orchestrator's SignalR channels. (needed if the Cloud Version of Orchestrator is used or if the On-Prem Orchestrator is deployed in Azure and Azure Scalability is configured)
The Robot uses this endpoint to send Telemetry data. (Telemetry can be disabled following the steps from Opting Out of Telemetry
The following actions are performed by the Robot in Orchestrator on packages for these services:
a23---*. deploy.static. akamaitechnologies.com
Connected from UiRobot
Publish to Orchestrator
Depending on your business policy, some URLs might need to be whitelisted for the following actions:
- Activating your License - activate.uipath.com (port 443). This URL only needs to be whitelisted for Robots which are licensed locally.
- Updating Studio - *.uipath.com/beta/ (port 80), Beta update channel for the Community Edition
- Downloading Packages - www.myget.org, *.vo.msecdn.net, www.nuget.org (port 443)
- Connecting to Orchestrator Community Edition - https://cloud.uipath.com (port 443)
- Subscribing to Orchestrator's SignalR channels - *.service.signalr.net (port 443)
Updated 12 days ago