During the workflow execution, the Robot connects to different services to download required automation packages, check licenses, verify certificates, and more. Denying access to any of these services can result in operation discrepancies, or even failure. The connection is established in the following cases:
- The Robot validates license details on the machine it is installed on and shares only license-related information with the licensing server.
- The Robot downloads the required automation packages.
|TCP||443||https||For Automation Cloud Orchestrator.|
|TCP||443||https||The Robot downloads the required activity packages.|
|TCP||443||https||Azure CDN, used by Myget for distributing files.|
|TCP||443||https||Licensing Server. If we block this service then UiPath is not able to check the license status and verify the data in the license folder.|
|TCP||443||https||The Robot validates the root certification authority of the code signing certificate.|
Please notice that this happens only if the root certification authority is not already in the Windows Certificate Store.
|TCP||443||https||The Robot downloads the required activity dependencies.|
|TCP||80||http||The Robot checks whether or not the code signing certificate has been revoked.|
|TCP||443||https, wss||The Robot connects to Orchestrator's SignalR channels.|
|TCP||443||https||The UiPath Assistant sends the application errors to Sentry in order to track and solve the most usual problems.|
|TCP||443||https||The UiPath Assistant uses this feed to download Widgets built and published by UiPath.|
|TCP||443||https||These are the URLs for the Marketplace NuGet feed.|
|TCP||443||https||The Robot uses these endpoints to send telemetry data.|
Below you can find the URL list in a raw JSON format which can be added to your allow list network configuration.
Click to see the URL list
[ "cloud.uipath.com", "pkgs.dev.azure.com", "*.vo.msecnd.net", "activate.uipath.com", "jptk0*.proinity.net", "*.nuget.org", "a23-*-*-*.deploy.static.akamaitechnologies.com", "*.service.signalr.net", "*.ingest.sentry.io", "dev.azure.com", "pkgs.dev.azure.com", "dc.applicationinsights.azure.com", "dc.applicationinsights.microsoft.com", "dc.services.visualstudio.com", "*.in.applicationinsights.azure.com" ]
The following actions are performed by the Robot in Orchestrator on packages for these services:
|cloud.uipath.com||pkgs.dev.azure.com||activate.uipath.com||jptk0*.proinity.net||NuGet.org||a23---*. deploy.static. akamaitechnologies.com|
|Connected from UiRobot|
|Publish to Orchestrator|
Depending on your business policy, some URLs might need to be allowed for the following actions:
- Activating your License - activate.uipath.com (port 443). This URL only needs to be allowed for Robots which are licensed locally.
- Updating Studio - *.uipath.com/beta/ (port 80), Beta update channel for the Community Edition
- Downloading Packages - pkgs.dev.azure.com, *.vo.msecnd.net, www.nuget.org (port 443)
- Connecting to Automation Cloud Orchestrator - https://cloud.uipath.com (port 443)
- Subscribing to Orchestrator's SignalR channels - *.service.signalr.net (port 443)
Updated 13 days ago