Single node Action Center connected to a single node Orchestrator instance.
- 3 hours of test time
- Form Data payload having a size of 5000 bytes.
- 28K Actions created.
- Executed 17 different API endpoints.
- Simulated concurrent users.
Action Center can scale to a high number of concurrent users if the connected Orchestrator can handle load w.r.t unattended Robots and Database as per the requirements documented here.
The following recommendations are based on an in-house load test with the above-mentioned sample data in a sandboxed environment.
Customers need to derive hardware size based on their business requirement (average payload size, load expected, concurrent users, etc).
- Up to 4K users [2 CPU @min 2.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM]
- Up to 12k users [4 CPU @ min 2.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM]
Updated 4 months ago