What it is
The Installation and Upgrade guide offers a centralized location for instructions on how to install, upgrade, configure, and troubleshoot standalone UiPath products. It describes the infrastructure and architecture of these products and provides guidance on how to get them up and running.
Whom it addresses
This guide addresses system administrators with technical knowledge and expertise.
What it includes
This guide documents strictly standalone products. Standalone products are those that fall into one of the following categories:
- Individual products deployed on-premises via a dedicated installer or script, e.g., Orchestrator installed using the
- Individual products deployed in the cloud and managed by an IaaS or PaaS service provider, e.g. Orchestrator deployed in AWS.
What it doesn't include
The Installation and Upgrade guide does not cover aspects related to:
- UiPath web products available as part of Automation Suite, which is our Kubernetes-based platform that provides a centralized way of installing and managing products. These products are documented in the Automation Suite guide.
- UiPath web products available as part of Automation Cloud, which is our SaaS delivery model. For this, refer to the Automation Cloud guide.
- How to actually use each product via the UI. For this, refer to each individual product guide. For instance, if you want to know what are the prerequisites for installing Orchestrator, you should see the Installation and Upgrade Guide, but if you want to know how to manage queues, you should refer to the Orchestrator guide.
Updated about a year ago