Release date: 1 June 2022
The capabilities and fixes described in these release notes are currently available only in standalone Insights.
During installation, you can select the option to skip Windows Firewall rule creation. To avoid duplicate rules, the previous Firewall rules are removed.
Error messages related to SQL, Certificate, SMTP and Orchestrator validation have been expanded to provide more details. You can get the details of the error messages by accessing the logs.
The default port for the Insights Server has been changed from
- The value of the Time in Pending in Seconds measure was not updated correctly, showing the value of
0. This was also incorrectly displayed when a process was placed in a suspended state. These issues have been fixed and all queries using the Time in Pending in Seconds measure now show the correct value.
- Updating the dashboard title was not reflected in the navigation header. This issue has been addressed.
Click to learn more...
This version of Insights is available in two deployment models:
- standalone Insights
- Insights service which is part of Automation Suite
The product is similar enough across deployment types to share the same documentation.
But differences do exist. When certain information applies to only one of the deployments, we use the following labels:
- - only applies to standalone Insights and does not apply to Automation Suite Insights.
- - only applies to Automation Suite Insights and does not apply to standalone Insights.
Whenever there is no label, the information applies to both deployment types.
Updated about a month ago