This page gathers important information about the Document Understanding Framework.
You can verify the list of framework components, the limitations available for some of the components, and also information about each ML model and its public endpoint URL.
Whenever you are searching information about the Document Understanding framework or the ML packages, you should always check the following pages:
- Introduction - offers information about all components that are part of the Document Understanding framework. Here you can find an overview for each of the components and details about maximite their potential by combining their features.
- About ML Packages - offers information about all ML packages available on the Document Understanding framework, organized in five main categories. Here you can find detailed information about each model, including requirements and limitations. An URL with information about the model is available for all out-of-the-box pre-trained ML packages.
- Public Endpoints - provides a list of all available public endpoint for both stable and preview ML packages available at the moment.
- Supported Languages - offers information about the supported languages for all ML packages and the pretrained languages available for the all the out-of-the-box pre-trained ML packages.
- OCR Configuration - offers information about the OCR requirements for an ML package used with AI Center.
- Digitize Document - offers information about the digitization process and also an example of how to use the activity inside a workflow.
- Metering & Charging Logic - offers information about the processing cost, per processed page.
Updated about a month ago