The Configure Classifiers Wizard accessed via the Train Classifiers Scope allows you to choose which classifiers are trained for each document type.
The steps below describe the use of the wizard:
- Add a Train Classifiers Scope activity to your workflow.
- Place a Classifier Trainer activity inside the Train Classifiers Scope activity.
- Configure your classifiers by clicking on the Configure Classifiers button.
- You can now see the Wizard.
- Select the checkboxes for the classifiers you want to activate for each document type. According to these checkboxes, classifiers will execute only for the document types activated for each of them.
- Add any taxonomy mapping information into the text fields next to each checkbox (in case the classifier trainers use internal taxonomies that need to be mapped to the project taxonomy).
- Click the Get of refresh extractor capabilities button, for the classifiers that support this functionality, to easily map your taxonomy fields with the available document types, or refresh them in case the document types have changed.
- Click on the Save button once all the classifiers are selected.
Updated 5 months ago