AI Center is the infrastructure on top of which UiPath Document Understanding machine learning models run. These models can be deployed or instantiated for retraining with a few clicks (see this section).
Using a Document Understanding model involves these steps:
- Collect document samples and the requirements of the data points that need to be extracted.
- Label documents using Data Manager.
Data Manager itself will connect to an OCR Service.
- Export labeled documents as a Training dataset to AI Center.
- Export labeled documents as a Testing dataset to AI Center.
- Run a Training Pipeline on AI Center.
- Evaluate the model performance with an Evaluation Pipeline on AI Center.
- Deploy the trained model as an ML Skill in AI Center.
- Query the ML Skill from an RPA Workflow using the Document Understanding ML activity pack.
Remember that using Document Understanding ML Packages requires that the machine on which AI Center is installed can access https://du-metering.uipath.com.
Updated 6 days ago