To connect to a Google Dialogflow NLP agent, follow the below steps:
- Access the Build page of the connection.
- Click the Connect button of the Dialogflow tile. The connection wizard is launched.
- Access the Dialogflow Console.
- Select your agent near the top left in the sidebar menu.
- Click the Settings icon next to the NLP agent’s name and go to the General tab.
- Copy the Project ID value and paste it in the Project ID field from the wizard.
- Copy the Service Account value and paste it in the Service Account field from the wizard.
- In the Service Account filed assign the appropriate API permissions:
- Click the Service Account email to open the Google Cloud Platform project.
- Access the IAM page and assign the Dialogflow API Admin role to the Dialogflow service account.
- Access the Service Accounts page.
- Create a private key for your Dialogflow service account and download it as a JSON file by clicking the three-dotted Actions icon (...).
- Open the downloaded file in a text editor, for example, Notepad.
- Copy the private_key and paste it the Private Key field from the wizard.
Please copy the entire value of the private key available between the quotation marks ("").
- Click Connect.
- A confirmation message containing the name of the connected Dialogflow agent is displayed if all the information provided is correct and you've assigned the appropriate permissions to the Dialogflow agent service account.
Updated 4 months ago