You can request a free trial for services that you don't already own, to evaluate if they are useful for your organization.
- Go to Admin and, if not already selected, click your organization name at the top of the panel on the left.
- Click Licenses.
The Licenses page for the organization opens.
- Along the top, select the Trial Services tab.
You can only request a trial for a particular service once per year.
If you need this limit reset for your organization, please contact Support.
Only services that you do not already own are displayed in the Trial Services tab:
- On the card of the service you want to try, click Start Trial.
Information abut the requested trial is displayed, along with a link to the applicable legal terms for the trial:
- Review the legal terms.
- If you agree to the terms, click Activate trial.
Once requested, the service trial starts and is displayed under Current trials on the Trial Services tab:
- Provision the service on tenants, as needed, by editing a tenant.
- Assign service-level roles for users so they can access the new service.
For information about the roles for the new service and how to assign them, see Managing service-level roles.
A trial expires 60 days after the request date.
At trial expiration, the service is disabled on all the tenants on which it was enabled.
At 90 days after the expiration date, if the service is not licensed at that time, all your data and resources pertaining to that service are deleted.
Updated about a month ago