- In Automation Cloud, select Admin > Automation Ops > Deployments, and then select the Groups tab.
The groups for which policies have already been deployed are displayed. You can click Refresh above the table on the page to update the list of groups.
- To deploy policies for a new group, click Deployment for Group above the table. The Add group dialog box is displayed on the right side of the page. Proceed to step 2.
- To edit an existing group policy deployment, select the group in the table. The Edit group dialog box is displayed on the right side of the page. Proceed to step 3.
- If you chose to add a new group deployment, select the group from the Name box. Start typing the group name to find matches for groups without policy deployments.
- Select a policy for each product. By default, the policy deployed at tenant level (Inherit (Tenant)) is selected for each product. If you don't want to apply any policy to this group, select No policy.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Updated 20 days ago