The System Admin can create new customized Roles in addition to the already existing ones in order to accommodate the company's specific requirements.
To manage additional roles, several Actions are available. To access the Actions menu, click the three-dotted icon corresponding to the role row. The available actions allow you to:
- Edit the role name, description, or assigned permissions;
- Disable or deleted roles that were not assigned to users. In case the roles are used, the Disable and Delete options are grayed out.
To add a new customized role to your tenant follow the below steps:
- Access Admin Console > Manage Access > Roles.
- Click the New icon.
- A new section for the role is added at the end of the Roles list.
- Enter the new Role Name in this section and click Save.
- Scroll up and check the Permissions table. This is displayed on the right-hand side of the page.
- Add the Role Description under the role name.
- Using the checkboxes, select the permissions to be assigned to the newly created role.
- Click Sync Changes for the updates to be applied.
The Custom Roles are made available for being assigned when adding or editing a user account, in order to give them access to certain features in the product.
Updated about a year ago