To complete the Phase 2 of the provisioning process, the Organization Administrator needs to access the Automation Hub service via any of the below methods:
a. Access Admin > Tenants > Automation Hub option displayed under the Services column
b. Select the tenant that contains Automation Hub from the tenant switcher > click the Automation Hub icon in the left navigation bar.
As soon as the Automation Hub setup screen opens, follow the below steps:
- Click Continue and based on specific cases, the following will happen:
a. If you did not have an Automation Hub instance until now, a new instance will be created automatically.
b. If you already had an existing Automation Hub instance prior to Automation Cloud integration the following steps need to be completed:
- Select the tenant from the following options:
Select an existing tenant and you can migrate your existing Automation Hub instances.
The instances displayed are the ones for which you are identified as the Account Owner based on your email address.
This option creates a new Automation Hub instance on the selected tenant. You are assigned as the Account Owner for this new instance. If other Automation Cloud Organization Administrators exist, they are added to the Automation Hub instance automatically.
To access Automation Hub service from the Automation Cloud platform, the following steps are required:
• Organization Admin gives you access to the Automation Hub service in the tenant where Automation Hub is enabled.
• You need to accept the unique invite in order to access the Automation Cloud organization (click on unique URL from email invite).
• In order to access the Automation Cloud organization, you need to sign up by email or Azure AD identity).
• After connecting in Automation Cloud, you will be able to access the granted services.
- After selecting the instance click Next step.
We recommend you double-check the selected instance's content before confirming your choice.
- Select the migration type between the following options:
- All users from your existing Automation Hub instance are imported to Automation Cloud and receive e-mail invitations*.
Only if the Azure Active Directory is not connected.
- All the invited users have to accept the e-mail invitation in order to access the Automation Hub service from Automation Cloud.
- The users are added to the Everyone group from Automation Cloud.
- You can modify the users afterwards from Automation Cloud.
- The users with the status Not Invited in Automation Hub are not imported to Automation Cloud.
- Your existing Automation Hub URL changes from
https://automation-hub.uipath.com/yourtenantnameto the new cloud URL
- All the old URLs from Automation Hub
https://automation-hub.uipath.com/yourtenantnameare redirected to the new cloud URLs
- To validate and try out Automation Hub via Automation Cloud use your email address to access the Automation Hub tenant via the
- The other existing Automation Hub users are unaffected and can access the platform as they used to, through
- All system emails and links will follow the
- To complete the migration process later access the Full migration option from Automation Hub, available in Admin > Account > Settings.
If Azure AD is enabled in Automation Cloud, no email invite is triggered. You will connect with the Azure AD identity and the organization needs to prepare a communication plan to inform about the existence of the Automation Cloud organization.
- After selecting the migration option, click Confirm.
The existing Automation Hub instance is linked to the Automation Cloud tenant based on the selected setting.
Below you can find the video version of this process.
Updated 8 months ago