To keep you up to date with important information about your account, your activity on the platform, and new features we use emails.
Based on the action that generated them, emails can be categorized as follows:
- Sign up emails sent to:
- welcome you on the platform and provide a start-up kit customized for your role.
- confirm your identity in order to complete the account registration.
- Personal activity emails sent to:
- inform you when tasks have been assigned to you.
- notify you when you are mentioned in a comment added to an automation/component.
- Tenant management emails sent to:
- inform you about the expiration of your tenant pricing plan.
- confirm tenant pricing upgrades or updates have been processed.
Note: These emails are sent only to the Account Owner.
- Platform update emails sent to keep you up to date with the platform improvements made on each platform release.
Personal activity emails and Tenant management emails preferences can be customized by accessing your profile icon > Email Settings.
Platform update emails are sent only to subscribed users. To subscribe to our Release Notes emails access the Release Notes folder from te documentation platform, enter your email address, check the Automation Hub box and click Subscribe.
Updated about a month ago