As soon as the form for sharing the CoE-driven idea is displayed, answer the questions by using the drop-down list option if available or type in the information regarding this idea in the corresponding field.
The sections from this form are mandatory, except the ones referring to the Average Employee Full Cost/year, Error Rate, and Review/Audit related questions.
You can assign a unique (alpha-)numerical ID to your idea by adding it to the Automation ID field.
Keep in mind that each field has a specific character limitation as follows:
- Automation Name - 100 characters;
- Description - 10.000 characters;
- Business Area - when choosing a category for the idea you can select an already existing one from the drop-down list or if you cannot find a suitable category, respond by selecting None of this apply. This option allows you to define a suitable category. It can contain up to 100 characters. When defining a new category please take into account the following:
- the new category entry you defined is displayed under the Other filters that can be applied for Categories when searching for a specific idea in Workspace.
- the new category entry you defined is not displayed as an option for further idea submissions.
- all the new category entries manually created while submitting ideas are not saved in Admin Console > Categories. This is made in order to keep the inventory of categories clean.
- all the new category entries manually created while submitting ideas are found by accessing the Other filter option.
- Pain Points - 5.000 characters;
- Negative Impact - 5.000 characters.
After adding all the necessary details click Submit For Review.
You can also click the Save as Draft option to pause working and save your progress without submitting your idea for review. To resume working on the idea access Workspace > My Ideas.
After submitting it, your idea is reviewed by the assigned Process Owner.
To view the video version of this process please access the Video Tutorials section > Share an Idea.
Updated 3 months ago