Only users who have been added to the Assign Roles page can Sign up to the platform. There are two ways of adding user accounts to the platform:
To import multiple user accounts in Automation Hub follow the below steps:
- Access Admin Console > Manage Access > Assign Roles.
- Click Download CSV and select Download Template.
- An empty CSV file with a specific header is downloaded. Add here all the necessary information for the new user accounts.
The only accepted separator for the CSV format is the comma.
Keep the header as downloaded.
- Ad the details for the new user accounts in the CSV. Follow the details from this page.
- Click Upload CSV to apply the CSV file you updated with the new user accounts information.
- A preview page containing the information from the CSV is displayed.
- Check it out, if updates are needed, apply them. Use the Search function in order to narrow down the list.
- As soon as you confirm the information is correct click Sync Updates.
To add a user account to the platform follow the below steps:
- Click Add new member.
- The Add User form is displayed. Add the user's details, set up their Roles, and define their Status. Check the Completing the User Account Form page for step by step information.
- The new user account is added at the end of the list, below the existing accounts, and without deleting existing data.
When completing the Add User Form please take into account the following details:
- There is a character limitation for each field.
- Carefully follow the steps mentioned in the Completing the User Account Form page.
- Do not confuse the Roles assigned to a user account with the option to designate specific Collaborator Roles that provide specific rights within certain Automation and Idea Profiles.
- By default, the user gets access to exercise the permission granted by the assigned Role in all categories of the automation pipeline, but you can restrict the access to create, view, edit and manage the ideas and components in Automation Hub, by selecting one or more Categories where the user should have access to.
- For the user accounts whose status is Pending an option to Resend the invitation email is available.
Updated 10 months ago
|Completing the User Account Form|