Apps platform provides the ability to replace a queue referenced in app with another queue. This capability is very handy when you move your apps between organizations or environments (Development, Test, and Production).
- A queue can be replaced in two ways:
1a. Right-click on the queue name from the tree view and click Replace.1b. Click on the error icon next to the queue name in the tree view. An error is displayed only if the queue is not available, or you don't have access it.
- The Queue replacement dialog is launched. If the queue is placed in a different tenant, click on pick a different tenant to choose the appropriate tenant.
- You can pick the replacement queue from the list in the left pane. For easier replacement, the best matches (based on the queue name) are displayed in the first section in the left pane. You can also pick another queue from the All Queues section.
- Once you select a queue, it is displayed in the right pane.
- Click Replace to replace the existing queue with the new one selected.
Once a queue is replaced, the action cannot be undone.
Replacing a queue where a field is removed, may lead to invalid bindings in the app.
Updated 11 months ago