You can use the Radio Button control instead of the Dropdown control if you have fewer items to display. Make sure that you have unique items bound to the control.
- List Source- Source of the radio button control. The valid data types are an Array of Strings, Integer or DateTime, Data Table, and an array of an Object.
- Column - Choose the specific column in the data table or property in case of an Object array. This property must be set set only when the list source property is either a data table or an array of an object.
- Selected Value Binding - Bind the selected value of the radio button in runtime either to a robotic process automation (RPA) process argument or to an app field.
- Default Selected Value- Default value to be shown in the control in runtime.
- Tooltip - Tooltip to be displayed on the radio button. Use this to provide additional information on the control.
- Label - Text to be displayed next to the control. If the Required property from the Validation section is set to
=true, there is also an asterisk
*after the text.
- Required - If set to
=true, it makes this control a mandatory one. It also adds an asterisk
*after the configured label text in runtime.
- Custom Error Message - Text to be displayed if the Required property is set to
=trueand the control is left empty.
- Hidden - If selected, hides the control in the runtime.
- Disabled - If selected, disables the control in the runtime.
- Value changed - Configure what happens when the value is changed.
- Control Alignment - By default, inherits the parent alignment. A different alignment other than the parent can be set. To default to parent's alignment, toggle the selected alignment icons to switch off the specific alignment. Note: Alignment is dependent on the parent's layout (vertical vs. horizontal).
- Layout - Sets the control layout (vertical or horizontal). By default, it is set to horizontal.
- Allow wrapping - Can be used when the height (vertical layout) and width (horizontal layout) are manually specified and the list of items is split into multiple rows or columns.
- Space between - Sets the space between the radio button options.
- Color - Color of the selected radio button.
- Background color - Sets the background of the control.
- Label font family - Sets the font of the label. Font family, size, color, and style (Bold, Italic and Underline) can be configured in this section. By default, the control inherits the font family of its immediate parent container which is indicated by the keyword 'inherited'.
- Input font family - Sets the font of the input text. Font family, size, color, and style (Bold, Italic and Underline) can be configured in this section. By default, the control inherits the font family of its immediate parent container which is indicated by the keyword 'inherited'.
- Margin - Sets the margin of the control. By default 4px margin is set. Top/Bottom and Left/Right margin properties are combined. These properties can be unlinked using the unlink button on the right side of the Margin section heading.
- Size - The width and height of the control can be set in the size section. By default, the size is set to Auto. Min Width/ Min Height and Max Width/ Max Height are available under more (...) in the size section. If the size of the control is smaller than the options, a scroll bar is displayed accordingly.
Updated 2 months ago