The IFrame control can be used to embed other application into UiPath Apps. This feature improves the reusability of certain features, rather than building every functionality again in Apps.
- Source - Source for the IFrame control.
- Hidden - If selected, hides the control in the runtime.
- Disabled - If selected, disables the control in the runtime.
- Control Alignment - By default, inherits the parent alignment. A different alignment other than the parent can be set. To default to Parent's alignment, toggle the selected alignment icons to switch off the specific alignment. Note: Alignment is dependent on Parent's layout ( Vertical vs Horizontal ).
- Border - Sets the border for the control. Border Thickness, Border Color, and Corner Radius can be configured for the border.
- Margin - Sets the margin of the control. By default 4px margin is set. Top/Bottom and Left/Right margin properties are combined. These properties can be unlinked using the unlink icon on the right side of the Margin section heading.
- Size - The width and height of the button can be set in the size section. By default, the size is set to Auto. Min Width/ Min Height and Max Width/ Max Height are available under more (...) in the size section.
Updated 11 months ago