Make sure that you know the name of the file you want to download and the storage bucket it is in. The filename can come from a process, or you can find it in the storage bucket in Orchestrator.
You can use the following image formats for this procedure:
- Go to the app where you want to use the this feature.
- Create a new page called Download page and add a new Get file from Storage bucket rule to the load event of the page.
- Configure the Get file from Storage bucket rule.
3.1 Pick the storage bucket containing the file you want to download.3.2 Go to the storage bucket in **Orchestrator** and copy the name of the file you need to download. Paste the name in the **File Name** field. 3.3 Add a new variable in the **Assign file to app variable** field.
- Add a new Image control in the Download page.
- Add the variable created during step 3.3 in the Url property of the image.
The image is rendered in the image control.
Before proceeding, you must have an entity in Data Service and imported in your application.
For more information how to achieve this, see Referencing an Entity in your App.
You can bind the entity file field to the Image binding property of the Image control and the image is rendered in runtime.
You can use the following image formats for this:
Updated 9 months ago