As part of product enhancement, the IP addresses that need to be allowed through the Organization DMZ firewall and any other intermediate firewalls will be replaced. For more information on this, see the Allowing UiPath Apps to Access an On-Premise Orchestrator section.
In certain situations, you may be unable to select a table row. A cause for this can be a transparent background. For more information on this, including a possible solution, see the Troubleshooting section.
- Fixed an issue where the Value change event was triggered automatically when navigating between pages.
- Fixed an issue where the Date picker control was accepting wrong data formats.
You can now use In/Out arguments in UiPath Apps. An In/Out process type is treated as a single property, no separate input and output versions are created for the same property. For this, a third category of properties called Input/Output is used. For more information on this, check out the Input and Output Type Properties
We are happy to announce a new How To page in the UiPath Apps guide, Setting Up External Context. Follow the steps from this page to set up external context for your new or existing app.
- Fixed an issue where errors inside a table where not visible unless explicitly opened.
- Fixed an issue where the font color property was missing for some controls in the Resource panel.
- Fixed an issue where the checkbox binding did not work when the process argument was in/out.
Updated 9 months ago