The Get Record activity uses the SAP SuccessFactors OData API to retrieve a specific record.
After retrieving the record, the activity outputs the status of the request (success/failure information) in a
ResponseStatus object (ResponseStatus) that you can use in subsequent activities (e.g., conditional logic).
This activity also returns the field data associated with the sys_id.
The following steps are an example of how the activity works from design time (i.e., the activity dependencies and input/output properties) to run time.
- Complete the Setup steps.
- Add the SuccessFactors Scope activity to your project.
- Add the Get Record activity inside the SuccessFactors Scope activity.
- Click the Configure button inside the Get Record activity (this opens the Object Wizard).
- Select the Object that you want to retrieve and enter, at a minimum, the sys_id of the record.
- Create and enter a
ResponseStatusvariable for the Output property.
- Your input property values are sent to the SAP SuccessFactors OData API.
- The API returns the
ResponseStatusvalue to your output property variable.
To enter your Get Record property values, you must use the Object Wizard by clicking the Configure button.
To learn more about the Object Wizard, see the Business Activity Frameworks page.
- sys_id - The id of the ServiceNow record that you want to retrieve. Enter a
- AdditionalFields - A
DataRowthat includes the columns and values that you want to get. Enter a
DataRowvariable. The column names must match the names as they appear in the SuccessFactors database for the record type.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Record - This field supports only
- ResponseStatus - The status of the request (success/failure information). Enter a
ResponseStatusvariable (UiPath.BAF.Models.ResponseStatus). The
ResponseStatusobject includes three properties that you can use in other activities.
- Success -
Boolean- Specifies whether the API request was successful.
- ErrorCode -
String- The response error if the API request is unsuccessful (Success=False).
- Message -
String- The error message.
- Success -
Updated 27 days ago