The Delete Record activity uses the SAP SuccessFactors OData API to delete a specific record.
After deleting the record, the activity outputs the status of the request (success/failure information) in a
ResponseStatus object (ResponseStatus) that you can use in subsequent activities (e.g., conditional logic).
The following steps are an example of how the activity works from design time (i.e., the activity dependencies and input/output properties) to run time.
- Complete the Setup steps.
- Add the SuccessFactors Scope activity to your project.
- Add the Delete Record activity inside the SuccessFactors Scope activity.
- Click the Configure button inside the Delete Record activity (this opens the Object Wizard).
- Select the Object that you want to delete and enter values for the Input properties.
- Create and enter a
ResponseStatusvariable for the Output property.
- Your input property values are sent to the SAP SuccessFactors OData API.
- The API returns the
ResponseStatusvalue to your output property variable.
To enter your Delete Record property values, click the Configure button to open the Object Wizard and select a SuccessFactors object (you also have the option to enter the object as a
To learn more about the Object Wizard, see the Business Activity Frameworks page.
- Id - The sys_id of the SuccessFactors record that you want to retrieve. Enter a
- Object - The type of SuccessFactors object that you want to delete. Use the Object Wizard to select an object or enter a valid
- AdditionalFields - A
DataRowwith additional set of fields that will be set during the operation. Enter a
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ResponseStatus - The status of the request (success/failure information). Enter a
ResponseStatusvariable (UiPath.BAF.Models.ResponseStatus). The
ResponseStatusobject includes three properties that you can use in other activities.
- Success -
Boolean- Specifies whether the API request was successful.
- ErrorCode -
String- The response error if the API request is unsuccessful (Success=False).
- Message -
String- The error message.
- Success -
Updated 27 days ago