Sets the format for all the cells in a specified range. You can format the data type, alignment, font, and fill color of the cells. The activity can be used with an Excel file selected for a parent Use Excel File activity or with the Project Notebook.
To learn how to use this activity, see Tutorial: Extracting Table Data from a Web Page and Editing it in Excel.
- Source - Click Plus on the right side of the field, then, from the menu, select the file and then a sheet, table, or range to format, or select Indicate in Excel to indicate a range directly from the file. Alternatively, you can select Custom Input to enter a sheet name, table name, or range manually, or Open in Advanced Editor to enter a VB expression.
- Format data as type - Click Set Format to open the Format cells window and then select what to format in the cells using the options at the top: Data Type, Alignment, Font, or Fill. Depending on your selection, other options may appear for additional configuration.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- See Source in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.