Executes one or more activities for each sheet in an Excel workbook. The activity can be used with an Excel file selected for a parent Use Excel File activity or with the Project Notebook.
Use this activity when you are working with an Excel file with multiple sheets and you want to repeat one or more activities for each individual sheet. Add the activities to repeat inside For Each Excel Sheet and, when you configure the activities, select CurrentSheet from the Plus menu to indicate that you want to repeat the actions for each sheet in the iteration. For activity fields that accept text input, select the Name option under CurrentSheet to use the name of the current sheet in the iteration.
- For each - Enter the name by which to refer to the current sheet in the iteration. Using a name that describes the sheets in the file makes it easier to identify and select the current sheet in the iteration when configuring activities added inside For Each Excel Sheet. For example, for a file with data for different offices in each sheet, you can enter
Office. The default value is
- In workbook - Click Plus on the right side of the field and then, from the menu, select the Excel file whose sheets to iterate through Alternatively, you can select Open in Advanced Editor to enter a VB expression.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
- Workbook - See In workbook in the body of the activity.