Delete a slide from a PowerPoint presentation. This activity must be added inside a Use PowerPoint Presentation activity.
- Presentation - Click Plus on the right side of the field, and then select the presentation file from which to delete a slide.
- Slide number - Click Plus on the right side of the field, then select the presentation file and the slide to delete.
Alternatively, use one of the other options in the menu to indicate the slide number:
- Data from the Project Notebook or a parent Excel file. For example, select a cell in an Excel file to use the value in that cell.
- Ask when run - Prompt for the slide number when the project is executed.
- Number - Enter the slide number.
- Use Saved Value - Select a numeric value that you previously saved for later use in the project.
- Open in Advanced Editor - Enter a VB expression.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- See the options in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.