Clears the data from a specified sheet, range, or table. The activity can be used with an Excel file selected for a parent Use Excel File activity or with the Project Notebook.
- Range to clear - Click Plus on the right side of the field, then, from the menu, select the file and then a sheet, table, or range to clear, or select Indicate in Excel to indicate a range directly from the file. Alternatively, you can select Custom Input to enter the range manually, or Open in Advanced Editor to enter a VB expression.
- Has headers - If selected, it indicates that the first row in the defined range is a header row and should not be cleared of data. This option is not selected by default.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Range to clear - See Range to clear in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
- Has headers - See Has headers in the body of the activity.