Extracts a table that is visible on the screen and stores it into a
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DelayAfter - Delay time (in milliseconds) after executing the activity.
- DelayBefore - Delay time (in milliseconds) before the activity begins performing any operations.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Descriptor - The on-screen coordinates of the Target and each Anchor that is used, if any. These values are stored in a
CvDescriptorproprietary object. Once the Indicate On Screen feature is used at runtime, the
CvDescriptoris automatically generated in this field and has the following structure:
"Target: Image (14,61,105,54) OffsetPoint: (-10,-75)" + "Anchor: Text 'Anchor1' (41,36,19,9)" + "Anchor: Text 'Anchor2' (75,36,37,9)" +
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- AddHeaders - If selected, the first row of the table is added as a column header. If cleared, the table is created with generic header names. By default, this check box is selected.
- IgnoreEmptyRows - If selected, empty rows are automatically deleted from the final table. By default, this check box is cleared.
- RefreshBefore - If selected, a Computer Vision screen analysis is carried out to make sure that any changes in the user interface since the last CV Screen Scope or Refresh activities are captured. By default, this check box is selected.
- Result - The retrieved table, stored in a
DataTablevariable. This field supports only
- OutputRegion - Saves the target of this activity as a
Rectanglevariable. This enables you to pass the same target from one activity to another. Especially useful at design time, as it makes performing multiple actions on the same UI element easier.
Updated 5 months ago