Connects to a VMware server and provides a scope for all subsequent activities.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Password - The password used to connect to the VMware server. This field supports only
- ServerAddress - The address of the vCenter server you want to connect to. This field supports only strings and
- Username - The username used to connect to the VMware server. This field supports only strings and
The value for ServerAddress parameter must be specified as a fully qualified domain name (FQDN).
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
The UiPath.VMware.Activitites package, version v1.1.0, or higher, requires additional prerequisites.
You must install the trusted root CA certificates from your vSphere on the machine where the Robot is running.
- In a web browser, go to the base URL of your vCenter server (eg. https://vcenter.domain.com/) and download the root CA certificates.
- Install the certificates by following the steps shown in the GIF below.
Updated 5 months ago