Checks if a user account exists in Active Directory.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- CheckUserBy - Specifies which Active Directory property to be used for checking the existence of a user account. The default value is SAMAccountName.
- Location - Specifies where exactly should the Active Directory check if the user account exists.
- Value - Specifies the value of the selected Active Directory property.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Exists - Provides the result of the search, whether the user account exists or not in the Active Directory.
Updated about a year ago