Upserts a specified record in Salesforce. By using the Configure button in the body of the activity, you can open the Salesforce Object wizard, on which you can read more here.
- AdditionalFields - A
DataRowvariable which contains an additional set of fields that are to be set during the operation. If a field is explicitly configured to be part of the set in the Configure wizard**, that value overrides the value in the column in the
Column Name must be a valid field in the Salesforce Object you want to use.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- MultipleChoices - If multiple Record IDs match the External ID of the specified record, the
IEnumerable<String>variable set into this field stores a list containing all of them. If this is the case, the Result is set to Multiple and no records are Inserted or Updated. This field supports only
When a record gets updated, then Salesforce does not return the Id of the record updated. If the process requires the Id of the updated record, then use a Execute SOQL activity to query the record using the external ID field.
- Result - Indicates what action was performed. Possible values are INSERTED, UPDATED, and MULTIPLE. If a new record was inserted, the result is set to INSERTED, and the Id row on the Configure dialog returns the new record ID. If a record is updated, then the result is set to UPDATED and the Id row on the configure dialog is not populated. If multiple records are found matching the external id field, then the result is set to MULTIPLE and the MultipleChoices property is populated with at least two IDs. If an error is thrown at runtime, this field remains empty. This field supports only
- SalesforceStatus - The status that is returned from Salesforce once the action is completed, stored in a
SalesforceStatusvariable. This field supports only
Updated 6 months ago