Upgrade the VMware Tools for a virtual machine. The virtual machine must be powered on.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- VirtualMachine - Specifies the virtual machine.
- InstallerOptions - Specifies the options passed to the installer. This field supports only strings and
- WaitForCompletion - If selected, the activity waits for the action to complete before moving forward, but no more than the period specified in the Timeout (seconds) property. By default, this checkbox is selected.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to complete before an error is thrown. The default value is 300 seconds. This field supports only Int32 variables.
This option is taken into consideration only if the WaitForCompletion option is set to True.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated about a month ago