Updates the specified properties of an object.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- DistinguishedName - The distinguished name of the object.
- Properties - It contains two columns, the first one representing the property name and the second one its value. If the Properties field is set, then the Single Property and the Single Property Value fields are to be ignored.
- SingleProperty - Specifies the name of a specific property (e.g. "displayName"). This option is mandatory.
- SinglePropertyValue - Specifies the new value of the single property. A Null input is also accepted as a value.
If the SinglePropertyValue option is set as Null then it automatically clears the value set for the SingleValue option.
Updated 5 months ago