Removes a computer from the domain.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ComputerName - The specific name of the computer that follows to be unjoined from the domain.
- Password - The password for the provided username. This field supports only secured strings and SecureString variables.
- Username - The name of a user with administrative rights on the computer that wants to join the domain. If no username is provided, then it uses the user's name under which the Robot is running. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- DisableComputerAccount - Indicates if the Active Directory computer account is disabled after the unjoin operation. The default value is False.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- This activity works only as part of an Active Directory Scope activity where the following parameters ActiveDirectoryServer, Username, Password have explicit values.
- The activity is setting up a Remote WMI Connection from the Robot machine to the target Computer, therefore all the system requirements and configuration requirements for such a connection apply here.
Updated 7 months ago