Extracts the text from a certain area of the terminal screen.
- Text - The extracted string. This field supports only String variables.
- EndRow - The row position where the selection ends.
- EndColumn - The column position where the selection ends.
- Row - The row position where the selection starts.
- Column - The column position where the selection starts.
- DelayMS - Delay time (in milliseconds) after executing the activity. The default amount of time is 300 milliseconds.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- WaitType - Before performing the actions, wait for the target to become ready. The following options are available: None - does not wait for the target to be ready; Ready - waits for the terminal to be ready for input; Complete - waits for the terminal to be ready for input.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 3 months ago