This rule checks if a test case is using any
If statements. The default is set to
0. This is applicable to the following activities:
You can apply this rule only for test cases that have been published. This helps you to exclude template files or temporary backups.
Consider having a specific test focus and a clear outcome by testing only one variation of a certain process at a time.
- In the Design ribbon, navigate to Analyze File > Workflow Analyzer Settings.
- Go to Workflow Analyzer to view the rules.
- Select Test Case Includes Too Many Branches and configure the default action.
- Set a Maximum Number of Allowed Branches value.
- Click OK to save changes.
To reset the rule to the default configuration, right-click it and select Reset to default. This resets the "Maximum Number of Allowed Branches" to
Updated 5 months ago